--- Welcome to the official ADCIRCWiki site! The site is currently under construction, with limited information. ---For general information, see the ADCIRC site, ADCIRC FAQ, or the ADCIRC Wikipedia page. For model documentation not yet available on the wiki, see the ADCIRC site. New content is being continuously added to the ADCIRCWiki, and material from the main ADCIRC site will be gradually transitioned over to the wiki.
Revision as of 14:47, 12 February 2019 by Bblanton (Created page with "*Flexible spatial grid via triangular finite elements. *2-D and 3-D barotropic and baroclinic modes. *Tidal, atmospheric, wave-stress and flux forcing *Many wind forcing op...")
- Flexible spatial grid via triangular finite elements.
- 2-D and 3-D barotropic and baroclinic modes.
- Tidal, atmospheric, wave-stress and flux forcing
- Many wind forcing options, including a Generalized Asymmetric Holland model (GAHM), gridded wind and pressure fields, and others.
- Coupling to the finite element versions of SWAN and WaveWatch III (under development).
- Large and diverse user community that contribute much supporting software for pre- and post-processing and visualization and analysis
- Annual Users group meeting
- Frequent ADCIRC BootCamp opportunities