There are a wide host of tools within the ADCIRC community, covering many purposes, and there is not yet a single centralized repository for all of them. This page serves as a host for organizing and linking to these various tools. Tools specifically for model visualization are discussed on the visualization page.
- The ADCIRC utilities webpage hosts several basic and more advanced tools.
- f13builder helps easily create nodal attributes and the fort.13 file.
- ASGS enables automated operational simulations of ADCIRC, including acquisition of National Hurricane Center advisory data.
- A suite of Perl utilities can be found on Nate Dill's Github.
- OceanMesh2D facilitates mesh construction and editing.
Did we miss something? Let us know!