For general information, see the ADCIRC site, ADCIRC FAQ, or the ADCIRC Wikipedia page. For model documentation not yet available on the wiki, see the ADCIRC site. New content is being continuously added to the ADCIRCWiki, and material from the main ADCIRC site will be gradually transitioned over to the wiki.
There are a wide host of tools within the ADCIRC community, covering many purposes, and there is not yet a single centralized repository for all of them. This page serves as a host for organizing and linking to these various tools. Tools specifically for model visualization are discussed on the visualization page.
- The ADCIRC utilities webpage hosts several basic and more advanced tools.
- f13builder helps easily create nodal attributes and the fort.13 file.
- ASGS enables automated operational simulations of ADCIRC, including acquisition of National Hurricane Center advisory data.
- A suite of Perl utilities can be found on Nate Dill's Github.
- OceanMesh2D facilitates mesh construction and editing.
Did we miss something? Let us know!